Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

In the Departure Area of Changi Airport, I did my usual ritual, which was peeking into Madame Butterfly. I didn't purchase anything because my red set is complete. The only interesting items were porcelain statuettes of the Three Stars of Happiness and the three men in the peach garden (cf. Romance of the Three Kingdoms). I was actually looking for a cloisssone cigarette case; there weren't any, and the toothpick cases were too short!

The Filipina saleslady was no longer there--either she'd moved on or was on her day off. There was another Filipina saleslady, though, at Cards, where I was so tempted to buy a statuette after Klimt's The Kiss, but it was so pricey and cost the equivalent of P18,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment