Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blessed Thursday!

Countdown: Six work days before my official retirement!

Yesterday morning a female janitor from a building across the office compound came up to me and asked whether it was true that I am retiring very soon.

It's amazing how news travels fast in a huge office.

I was happy during all my 36 years working in this office. But I have often sat in the Octagon and observed the cleaners and gardeners and construction workers at their tasks and, though they often gather in small groups and exchange jokes and banter, I have also often wondered how happy they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment