Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The rings I wore today, because I dreamt of them last night.



Left to right: royal blue sapphire, my aunt's ring; dragon with black onyx from Italy; silver seal ring with my initials; jade, Philippine magic, MephanaiJPhaton ring surrounded with brilliants designed for left forefinger.




Left to right: ruby, Philippine magic, MephanaiJPhaton ring surrounded with brilliants designed for right forefinger; my antique, signature ring, black star sapphire set in silver with vampire bat design; antelope intaglio ring from Afghanistan; and one of my four, claw, silver rings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment