Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Your e-mail message: 

"Hi Sir Tony,

"I apologize for bothering you but I’ve been trying to reach you... the group Spirit Questors. I’ve been reading about your group Spirit Questors for quite some time. I understand how your team operates and what you do but I want to make it clear that I’m not a practitioner just a voracious reader. That is how I came to know about you. Now, I wrote this letter in the hope that you can help me with my dilemma. We just transferred to this new house for about 7 months now and everything was perfectly fine till me and my wife started noticing some very odd and particular things. My daughter who is __ years old keeps on telling us that she dreams about this dark small guy who keeps on egging her to hurt, kick, punch, or do some nasty things to her mother. We didn’t give it any thought dismissing it to be some silly dreams any __ yr. old child would normally have. We told her to pray everytime most especially before she gets to bed and fortunately the bad dreams stopped.

"Things started getting odd this ____________ 2014 till now. Money of various denominations and keys started disappearing for no apparent reason. At first we thought that we had just misplaced it but since me and my wife started having doubts we developed a system and placed organizers on strategic points in the house so as not to lose anything but still it did. The last straw happened just yesterday __/__/2014 were my wife left her grocery money in the cabinet put it in a small jar and sealed it and locked the cabinet. She was about to give me some spare change for my fare going to work and voila all the money in the jar was gone. This is something we can’t understand and fathom hence this email for help. Honestly I feel a presence in the house but I don’t know what it is and I dismiss it all the time but this has gone too far now. I don’t know how this thing works and I don’t want to mess with something which I don’t understand. I’ve been raised as a Christian and was told and warned not to deal with these things i.e. talking with spirits, vanishing them, etc. I was thought to rebuke evil which I do all the time but this thing that is happening in our house is something I need help and assistance. I can’t conclude and I don’t know how to resolve this. I hope this letter reaches you, and reaches you in good spirits. I know you are a very busy group but I hope you will find the time to extend help to me and my family. In case you were wondering, we don’t have anybody in the house it’s just the 3 of us. Me, my wife, and my daughter, so we wouldn’t prank each other just for the fun of it. It’s really happening and I believe there is an entity involved here."

"Here’s my contact: _____ - ___________
"Email: __________________
"Address: __________________________________


"Thanks

"______________
"_____________________________
"___


My answer: 

Hello _________,

The old Spirit Questors group no longer exists. I as an individual am now the Spirit Questors. I visit places either alone or with only one or two trusted companions. I am able to resolve situations via e-mail, however. Most of the time having to meet physically is a ridiculous game.

Please try the following:

1. _________________________________________________________________________________________.
2. _____________________________________________.
3.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
4. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

This should work.

If I do not hear from you again, it means that everything is all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment