Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Thursday, December 18, 2014

1:30 PM Filed leave for tomorrow because the traffic is sure to be worse than the worst. Frankly, the real root of the traffic problem is overpopulation, and that is something that everyone is doing nothing about.

2:30 PM Turned in my Blackberry to Jude. As I mentioned in a previous entry, I have no intentions of enslaving myself to a mobile. The only way I can be reached is through e-mail and Google+.

3:00 PM Turned in my badge at HR. I asked to skip the exit interview; that is only for employees with grudges and gripes and I have none.

3:30 PM Unable to find Mario the tricycle driver, and so I went on board another tricycle with the gift I was supposed to give him.

4:00 PM Took the LRT1 to Doroteo Jose.

4:15 PM Took the LRT2 to Araneta Center-Cubao.


No comments:

Post a Comment