Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Your e-mail message:

"Hi sir,

"I have a friend whose husband was killed/murdered a year ago.  Unfortunately, the body has not yet been found up to this time.  There is this witness who testified that he was tortured and killed inside a ________ vehicle.  However, the witness does not know what happened after the killing incident, as to where the body was disposed. Fortunately, just this week, we have found the _______ vehicle identified by the witness.  We are hoping to communicate with my husband's friend through your help.  We are hopeless, and you are our only hope to reach him.  My cellphone number is ___________.  I really want to see you in person and discuss the matter in details.  I will wait for your reply as to your availability. We are willing to meet you at any place that you may wish and you will be comfortable.  Please trust us. We need you.  Kailangan talaga namin tulong niyo.  Maraming salamat po.

"_____________"

My answer:

Hello __________!

Yes, I will help you. However, I can only do so this weekend. After that I leave for Tacloban and Palo for the Leyte Gulf Landing Commemoration, and the weekend after that I am doing a Halloween activity on ____________.

You are most welcome to join me on ____________ where I can spend more time with you, but there is a catch--you have to pay your own way, since I do not own the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment