Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Monday, October 27, 2014

Your Hangout Message:

"Hi sir,this _______. This is too personal sir but I know you can listen to me. I regret I didn't listen to you when you advised me about the guy I told you online. We've stayed together for 14 months. There were good days and bad. He left me now sir because he said he can't handle another suicidal attempts. Yes sir, I have emotional and psychological problems.

"During the relationship it's so easy for me to make rush decisions and go back again. The nature of my changeable mind. Then when I am at those darkest hours in the relationship, it's so easy to think about suicide. It's like I am threatening him about my life. He said it's so hard for him because he's the one only fighting for my life. Now that he's gone, I couldn't think of dying because the pain makes me even more alive. I am so devastated sir. I know I have so many things to change in my self. I wanted to forget about those failed promises. I wanted to be better because I am in the darkest hours. It's like I am catching all the negative feelings poured down by the heavens. 

"I want to throw away my negativity, and learn how to handle myself in situations like this.I wish I could undergo a therapy or a workshop that could release me from distress."

My answer: Hi _______. Never center your life around a single individual, especially since both of you are in a small place. No matter how close you become to each other, you will still be having differences--differences that will only become more ampified and lead to more and more disappointments.

You can never own a person completely. Neither can that person completely own you. 

Consider taking a vacation or a change of place completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment