Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Monday, October 27, 2014

The Night Before An Early Halloween

I chose a leeward cottage once again. There is something about a room that constantly faces the sea; the sound of the waves is always threatening to me.

It is 8:30 PM and all of the employees are busy decorating their rooms. The island is pitch dark. We are surrounded by nothing but darkness. Every once in a while I see people on bikes or on foot with nothing but LED lights to light their way. I am reminded yet again of the time I was in Bali, years ago, where people believed in "living in darkness."

(This has an accompanying Album. However, it is visible only to my Google+ Followers)

No comments:

Post a Comment