Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Saturday, October 11, 2014

One of the most ecstatic expressions I have ever seen on a woman's face is when she is about to sit down in front of a mirror inside a beauty parlor--it is the look of a princess, of knowing that she will be treated like one for the next hour or so.

The second most ecstatic expression I have observed is whenever I ask my granddaughters and my sister where they are going. When they say, "Groceries," I see the same look on their faces. (Groceries, to me, are a chore I refuse to be bothered with.)

It seems that the beauty parlor and the grocery store are places where people are surrounded with choices. It is possible that people like having as many options as can be offered them.

I suppose that I have the same look on my face whenever I am going to a fountain pen store.

No comments:

Post a Comment