Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Your e-mail message:

"Sir

"I had a weird dream if I should say. A friend from _____________ came to visit me at my ancestral home (he doesn't even know about this home) and brought me 3  butterflies...black, grey and yellow with black spots. The yellow butterfly was flapping wings and I felt like it was excited (if butterflies do anyway..)

"I didn't seem so excited about his present so he was like 'I wish you knew where I got these butterflies from, they are Indian butterflies..'

"I don't why, but I think there is meaning to this butterfly thing. Could you help me interpret it please.

"Thanks

"__________________"


My answer: Hello ____________!

The dream is not only about three butterflies, they are also about the gift of life that your friend brings.

I see the three butterflies either as three children with different fathers or as three children with different personalities. Whether they exist in the past, in the present, or in the future, know that they are blessings that came into, are in, or will be in your life. Those who perished will be born unto you again as close as they did before, because they continue to love you and will always will.

Children are the biggest blessings from God. Take care of them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment