Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Friday, November 21, 2014

Over the past 36 years the best part of my day was always getting into bed and drifting off to sleep. I still believe that sleeping is an art, that one must have the nicest bedroom that one can have and a bed that one likes very much, and that one must be surrounded with things of comfort and of beauty.

I know that after I retire I might discover other favorite parts of the day.

It is possible that "life begins at 40"--a period in my life that I cannot even recall--but I know for sure that life begins again after retirement.

The wisest advice I can give others is for them to plan their retirement, including their finances and their constructive activities. The problem is that others have been brainwashed to believe that they should never retire, or else brainwashed to feel guilty that one is enjoying life rather than still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment