Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Your message: "Hi Sir Tony!! Is it possible to ask for your advice on love soon? I wanted to talk to you since first week of November pero I know you're busy and it's tough when we're in separate buildings na. Minsan nasa ___________ ako and looked for you but you were not around. When can I talk to you in person Sir? I missed our talks Sa _________.

"I still have that talisman that I bought from you 2 years ago when I needed healing for my lovelife. Can I still use it this time around for _______________ and I?

"How will I use it now? Shall I just put the talisman ____________________________________? Am not sure if Iam doing the right thing. That's what you advised me 2 years ago with ___________. _________________ and I had a fight before he returned to the ___________ last __________ __. And now he only wanted to be friends. But I still feel that he loves me and I want to work things out with him."

My answer:

Hi _____________!

As for the talisman, place it first in a cup filled with water mixed with rock salt. Place the talisman in the cup and set it aside for one night. The following morning, wash the talisman and dispose of the salt water in the kitchen sink. Yes, you may then do the same thing for this man.

I must advise you, however, that it is not wise to use talismans on a relationship that has naturally unraveled, to the point where the man no longer loves you.

Feeling that a man still loves you is dangerous. It is no assurance that he still does love you. It is possible that this relationship was not meant to be. I have observed, in fact, that whenever you are in a relationship with a man you always author in your mind how it should go and how it should be, thinking that, in doing that, your wishes will become reality.

Therefore I refuse to meet with you to discuss your situation--a person lost in love will never listen to what I say, will be stubborn and hard-headed, and will go ahead and do what she wants anyway.

Let things work out or not work out for themselves naturally, without any biases and expectations on your part.

If someone tells you that he prefers friendship rather than romantic love, listen and accept. Right now you have a friend in him. Why should he be your lover as well if he is no longer interested that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment