Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"Hello, Sir. Who do I contact to get in touch with the Spirit Questors? Do I go through you or do you have another contact with whom I could speak with?"
Hi ________. I now work alone. I am most effective that way.
You aren't _____________, are you?
Mon, 6:38 PM

"Wow. I didn't think you'd remember me, Sir Tony. Yes, it's me, __________. I used to visit you and the Questors after ROTC every Saturday night.


"My sister was inquiring about contacting you. She said the maids might have seen the ghost of our late father.


"Is there someone you trust that can reach regarding these sightings? We just want to make sure that our late father is well and fully at peace."

If it were really your father, he would have gone through you and not through servants.

I am willing to meet up with you for coffee and discuss with you your present status in life. I sense that there are certain issues that you have not yet resolved within the past 25 years, particularly about a romantic attachment that you still have been unable to give closure to. Your deceased father has nothing to do with it, and you just thought that up as an excuse to see me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment