Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Tacloban - Manila (Friday, August 22, 2014)

A glorious, sunny morning. The goddess of the wind always blesses me when I am traveling. This is the back of Asia Stars Hotel, where I stayed for three nights after my first night in XYZ Hotel.




Thinking of Kichiro



The hotel owner's portrait on the firewall overlooking the parking lot?



Checking out



Waiting for my flight after checking in, at the vehicle-for-rent owner's airport canteen




Departure area



Always choose translucent red for a water bottle--unless you are too much of the warrior type. The color infuses the water with aggressive energy.



We depart on time: 1:45 PM.





What I had on the plane: tribute to all survivor victims



Baggage claim




An airport car takes me home. I arrive home 5:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment