Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Sunday, August 17, 2014

"My dear, that necklace was paste!"

Years ago a psychic researcher went to great lengths and great expense to "pirate" a former member of the Spirit Questors. Unbeknownst to the researcher I did not value that member at all because something was not quite "right" with him/her. The member was aware of that, and so he/she went out of his/her way to put on an act in front of the researcher and told him that I was doing everything I could to keep him/her with me.

A long time later I saw the psychic researcher by chance. I thanked him for taking the member away from me. He was abashed and utterly speechless, poorer by hundreds of thousands, and stuck with a "psychic" not worth his/her weight in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment