Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Friday, November 14, 2014

Your e-mail message:

"Hi Sir Tony!

"I've been wanting to find you even on-line. I remember that as a child, I used to see you on TV along side ___________, especially for Halloween specials. I had the chance to meet __________ personally a year ago when a family friend was in comma.

"Anyways, I've been reading your books and also the encounters of the spirit questors. The compelling reason at the onset was to understand my gift.

"I discovered my sixth sense when I was in my __s (I'm now __). I was driving in the wee hours of the morning then as soon as I passed by Loyola Marikina, I saw a man from my rearview mirror. This started an adventure to the unknown. I would see earth-bound spirits from my peripheral vision and I would start tearing up. Sometimes if I don't see clearly, I smell and feel but I can describe the image so well. A friend of mine told me that I was probably an empath. I'm not normally a 'scared' person, in fact I'm very brave even in the dark. What scared me was the weirdness of it all and I thought for a while that God was punishing me. Normally, when I see stuff, I would feel drained.

"2 years into that situation, I had to find someone who can close it. I went to ________ in _______ then, where 'gifted' individuals also hang out. One mentor said he can close it temporarily but it might open again. The closure was not relief as I thought it to be. Then it came back again. This time I was ready because I've been consciously educating myself by reading.

"I can now accept this as a gift and would want to expand my knowledge and take a responsible road to handling this gift. I know that this was on purpose after I've seen ___________ helped communicate with my tito who was in comma to a struggling family. It was a healing and loving act.

"I'd like to take advise from someone like you who mentored gifted people as well.

"Thank you so much.

"Best Regards,

"________________"


My answer:

Hello _______, and thank you for your kind words. You may read my messages and lessons by signing up to me as a Follower on Google+. I also have cyberspace books that you can read for free by checking out their titles on my main blog Tony Perez Philippines. It is the closest I am willing to get to other people. Sixteen working days to my official retirement, I am fast becoming a hermit and will prefer to remain that way.

I regret having ever appeared on television--it gave spirituality a Halloween quality, which is the farthest thing I ever intended for myself and the general public. It also seems to have encouraged a lot of dysfunctional people to practice their "powers"--real or imagined--and to launch into senseless experiments.


No comments:

Post a Comment