Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Monday, September 1, 2014

Two Dream Fragments (Night of August 31, 2014)

Day Notes:

--It was U.S. Labor Day, an Embassy holiday.
--Chito and Chevy visited on the occasion of Chevy's birthday last Thursday.
--I declared the balcony arrangement as done.
--I donated all of our french window panels to Dadic.
--A young man bought two shoulder bags from our library flush-out.
--Ben came. I had a hard massage.


The Dreams:

1) "Marinduque"

I travel astrally to Marinduque with two young men who practice magic in private and who have been reading my books on magic. They do not belong to any group and we have not actually met in person. Both of them, however, are underage: one is 14, the other, 17. I will recognize them when I see them in waking life.

We explore Marinduque by hopping from one inn to the other. All I remember is that, after our adventure, I go off on my own and, on the roadside, meet a young boy, about eight years old, in grade school uniform. One of his parents has passed away, and I stop to console him.


Interpretation:

This was an astral journey and should not be interpreted as a dream with symbolic messages. I suddenly recall, though, that I've been invited by the Governor of Marinduque to be one of the guest speakers for the commemoration of the Battle of Pulanglupa in Torrijos, Marinduque, two weeks from now.I haven't focused on this event. Perhaps there are more things than I can imagine waiting for me there.

2) "Chinese Figurines"

I have moved in temporarily to downtown quarters due to an urgent office mission. My quarters have a foyer. In the main room there is a bed with its headboard against the wall. I place a small table beside it and a visitor's chair on the other side. A writing table faces the wall opposite. I make a mental note to switch it later so that it faces the room rather than the wall. On the free wall there is a huge wall cabinet that I'd dumped my collection of Chinese figurines in.

I begin organizing my Chinese figurines. On the topmost shelf I place birds, on the second, other animals, on the third, people. I have a lot more figurines, many of them as tall as two feet. I place one on the writing table, another beside the bed, and a third in the foyer--this one is an exquisite agate figurine of a mudfish in the act of leaping from the water.

Two men are waiting outside to meet me. One of them is a Chinese businessman. He is accompanied by a man who could be North East Indian. I let them in, and I know that both are impressed with my collection of figurines.


Interpretation:

I could bridge this dream to the furniture rearrangement I've been engrossed in at home. I spent most of the time in the studio this afternoon, for instance, and I wallowed in the satisfaction of having a lot of exquisite drawing casts in my possession. Among the figurines in my dream, there is only one that I actually possess, that of a heron. I must re-visit it some time today and see where it wants to be relocated. The other figurines in my dream are items I've seen in Chinese shops in Ali Mall.

I woke up with the following message in my mind: "Birds are the messengers of magic."






No comments:

Post a Comment