Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.



Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore

Jalan-Jalan with Jerwin in Singapore
Photo by Jerwin Allen Malabanan
CURRENT ENTRIES:

Friday, September 19, 2014

If the rains stop I am going to Grande Island tomorrow with its proprietors and managers. If not, we go next weekend.

I'm authoring three "mystery treks" titled "The Hunt for The Shaman's Talisman", possibly to occur on the island's maiden Halloween weekend October 25.

They are building a hermit's hut for me on a slope some distance away from the cottages, where I will be conducting consultations and oracle readings while the treks are ongoing. It is also possible that I will be using the hut and conducting such consultations on the first weekend of every month.

As an additional activity I'm thinking of doing a Halloween midnight lecture in one of the function rooms but still mulling it over because I do love to sleep at night.

Anyway, this is another sneak preview of my retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment